And Now To Start.
This is the blog for the International Folk Dance Video List. The video list page is the collection of my folk dance videos in a visual folk dance video list at: http://ifdvl.org/videodancelist.htm .
This web site represents my ongoing project of video recording folk dances and posting the dances to the web.The videos are listed on the site in two formats.: On the top of the alphabetical pages is a video player that is an alphabetical list of the international folk dances available on royisdancing my YouTube page.

Below the video player is an alphabetical list of the dances I have collected. Clicking on the dance name will bring up a video of the dance. If I have found a dance note source on the Internet for the dance then link to the dance description is also listed. Each dance is listed only once even though I may have multiple videos of a dance in the collection. Check the Video Players for the all of the videos.
The videos on the list are there for all folk dancers to use. If you need more than a simple link that you can steal from the video players address, then email me Roy.
Some of the videos can also be found on You Tube .
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.